- DNACYCLING’s brand strategy is centered on years of tradition fueled by trending innovations. Customizing products for both, dirt’n asphalt. DNACYCLING is young by brand but rich in experience.
Tradition Meets Innovation
- DNACYCLING’s product is produced at the epicenter of rich cycling tradition. With a strict line for fashion and unmistakable quality, DNACYCLING proudly produces its lycra line in Italy.
- DNACYCLING’s craftsman hand creates each garment following standards that are only defined by decades of experience both behind the seams and on the saddle.
- Only a select few are qualified to build your product. DNA does not believe in mass, mass production or mass assembly. Each handcrafted garment is processed, cut, decorated, sewn, assembled and inspected by DNA’s dedicated staff with decades of experience.
- Fabric technology is evolving quickly. DNACYCLING’s body mapping approach, outlines the importance of fusing fabrics with cut and sew techniques.
Fabrics + Body Type + Riding Style = Body Mapping
- Buzz words such as compression, laser cut trims, seam construction, wicking properties, bio ceramics and suspension systems are all ingredients to the receipt. DNA’s goal is that each kit feels like a new kit, each and every time it is worn.